When there is little time to cook, a tasty potato-leek pan is just right. It is refined with fresh spring herbs.
Ingredients for the recipe (for 4 people)
- 800 g potatoes
- 2 leeks
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash dry white wine
- 80 ml vegetable broth
- salt, ground pepper
- 1 handful of spring herbs (for example chervil, pimpinella, parsley, wild garlic)
- 120 g semi-hard cheese (for example goat cheese)
Preparation (preparation time: about 35 minutes)
- Wash potatoes and cut into wedges. Place in a steamer basket, salt, cover and cook over hot steam for about 15 minutes.
- Wash leeks, cut into rings. Peel garlic, chop finely. Sauté together in butter in a hot pan for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring. Deglaze with wine, let simmer almost completely. 3.
- Add broth, salt, pepper and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse herbs, pluck leaves, chop coarsely. Let potatoes steam out, add to leeks. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the herbs.
- Cut cheese into strips, sprinkle over vegetables, cover and let melt on the off heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining herbs before serving.